Support Le Family

This page is dedicated for the tragedy of the Le Family caused by fire in San Jose on November 18, 2017

On 11/18/2017, there was a fire that abruptly started in the second unit of a two-story quadplex in Downtown San Jose. The Le family got burned while sleeping at around 4:47 AM. Thuong (21) and Yvonne (14) died at the scene. The mother, Linh Nguyen was taken to the hospital at passed away shortly after. The father, Khoa Le who was the only survivor of the incident, is currently in a coma and in critical condition.

www.GoFundMe.com/Le-Funeral-Services

Sat 11/18/17: Mercury News: San Jose: Three family members dead, one critically hurt in 3-alarm apartment fire

Mon 12/4/17: Mercury News: San Jose fire victims: Family bids tearful farewell to mom, two kids

DEATH ANNOUNCEMENT